Round Sky Blue Topaz Ring
A powerful talisman for self-expression and creative expression, this luxe piece is the perfect expression of your distinctive sense of style.
This luxurious handmade Round Sky Blue Topaz Ring is crafted from recycled sterling silver. Its simple yet elegant design makes it an ideal statement piece for any occasion. With its captivating color and impeccable craftsmanship, this ring is sure to make a lasting impression.
This ring celebrates the beauty of a November birthday with a timeless design.
Crafted from polished silver, this exquisite ring is accentuated by a delicate, sky-blue topaz stone and will make a wonderful addition to any jewellery collection. With its stunning design, this topaz ring will be a treasured reminder of special occasions, both now and for years to come.
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- 6mm round blue topaz
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.