Solid Gold Ball Stud Earrings
9ct solid gold ball stud earrings measuring 7mm in diameter. Handcrafted and cast into recycled gold with push back butterfly ear fixings.
Timeless, classic's the earrings are a jewellery essential that easily takes you from day too night, due to the reflective nature of the earrings they catch the light beautifully.
The polished traditional ball earrings have been designed in a classic shape, a timeless pair of studs for minimalist style.
We adore the way these round studs bring an air of sophistication to an updo and exude effortless charm when paired with a statement gemstone ring.
These 9ct solid gold ball stud earrings would make an ideal gift for birthdays, wedding days, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- Size:7mm in diameter
- Weight 2.6grams
- Made from recycled 9ct Gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.