Tiny Sterling Silver Bee Ring
Teeny sterling silver tiny bee ring positioned onto a with lightly textured skinny ring band. This sweet ring is hand crafted from recycled sterling silver.
Take flight, perfect for stacking or simply worn solo. This design is super comfy to wear and buzzingly beautiful. A cute stacking ring, we love bending this bumblebee ring with our blossoming flower rings.
Embrace the seasons all year round with this lux tiny bee ring sitting on your finger. Adorning of a bee emblem has a symbolism of unconditional love and support. This sweet tiny sterling silver bee ring is simple adorable.
Our sterling silver jewellery is ethically hand crafted in London UK.All of our rings are handmade and hallmarked in the UK using traditional jewellery techniques by our small team.
This piece would make an ideal gift for Daughters, sisters, and The Queen bee in your life!
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.