9ct gold freshwater pearl stud earrings are perfect for every day. These gorgeous precious 9ct gold freshwater pearl stud earrings have a 9ct gold screw back ear post making them secure and chic.
These elegant 9ct Gold freshwater pearl stud earrings are super versatile everyday studs that can be dressed up from day tonight.
- Freshwater pearls are the only ones that come from mussels that live in freshwater.
- They are also the most versatile types of pearls with colours ranging from milky white to beige, rose and even blue.
- The other 4 types of pearls are all saltwater pearls and are named after the regions where they grow.
- Akoya pearls are usually round and small, but with high luster.
- Classic pearl strands usually feature Akoya pearls.
- Tahitian pearls are the dark ones, with grey, navy, and even blackish undertones. South Sea pearls are the biggest pearls and they are usually white or with gold undertones.
- All these 4 types of pearls are natural, whether they are cultured or not.
So its time to pull your hair back so that your studs are visible.
Accessorize your natural pearl earrings with a chic layered necklace that contains a pendant. Instead of a pearl ring, wear a cocktail ring, though.
Choose a delicate design without gemstones because you don’t want any other gem to distract from the beauty of your pearls.
As you are wearing a layered necklace, pick a midi dress with a deep-V neckline.
Wear fishnet tights and lacquer stilettoes, the same colour as your dress, to complete your look.