Sterling Silver Peridot Necklace
This sterling silver peridot necklace is made from recycled sterling silver and comes suspended on an adjustable curb necklace chain 16 to 18 inches.
The perfect accompaniment for a minimalist with an eye for style. With subtle sparkle and the perfect size to be worn day or night. This talisman is a personal reminder of the timeless connections that bind us together.
The silver peridot necklace would make a perfect gift for birthdays or simply a treat for yourself. The peridot is also the birthstone for those born with an August birthday.
Adorned with a single apple green faceted peridot. Known as the stone of compassion, peridot is believed to bring good health, restful sleep, and peace to relationships by balancing emotions and the mind.
You may like to pair this silver peridot necklace with our coordinating stud earrings and peridot rings each piece is handmade in the UK
This apple green peridot necklace simply glows, the bright gemstone complemented with star setting make this piece our go to for adding a colour pop.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.