Small Star Ring Sterling Silver
Sterling silver small star ring sure to bring some good luck… or at least a smile each time you gaze upon it.
A contemporary take on the traditional silver ring, featuring a textured band small star and a hammered finish.Ideal for stacking this sterling silver small star ring can be worn solo or partnered with the North Star band.
Moon and stars are a winning combo, pair up with starry jewels and celestial moon styled necklaces for heavenly style.
The small star ring is carefully hand crafted, with a beautiful shining polished silver star that has been raised onto a round ring band.For the super stars the North Star ring would make a thoughtful gift, to celebrate, luck life and success!
- Size M to Q
- Ring Band 1.5 mm
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.