Thin Gold Sapphire Band Wedding Ring - 18ct Gold
A thin sapphire band wedding ring with blue sapphires sprinkled around the ring band in a pave setting handmade 18ct yellow and white gold - ring band 2mm
Simple and effortlessly pair up with your favourite solitaire. Suitable for any bride looking for “something blue” addition on their wedding day.
Wear it turned any which way, this sapphire band can mark special occasions including anniversaries, weddings days or marking events. This ring is custom made to order within 4 to 6 weeks
Sapphire the birthstone for September born babies with a unique sentiment of loyalty wrapped up in a dainty gold band.
The band measures 2mm in width, due to the textured detail in the ring band it catches the light beautifully. Pair with our sapphire solitaire and simple gold bands.
A thoughtful gift tor simply a treat for yourself this perfect blue precious ring band simply makes us smile.
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.