Wave Diamond Ring Band
Adorn your finger with this exquisite wave diamond ring band, crafted of luxurious gold and decorated with an elegant arrangement of glistening diamonds.
This alternative contemporary piece of jewellery makes a stunning statement and is sure to be admired by all who behold its stunning beauty. Wear it solo or add it to a stack for a unique and sophisticated look.
This wavy diamond band can be worn solo or strategically stacked with our chic diamond and gemstone rings.
Contemporary and luxurious, this diamond band makes for the perfect wedding ring or a right-hand ring.
Available in 18ct white or yellow gold this ring can be customised with gemstones of your choice.
- Made from recycled gold
- Diamonds SI ( colour F to G)
- Ring Band 3mm round profile
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.