Flower Diamond Wedding Ring 18ct Gold
Flower diamond wedding ring with X3 diamond flowers 0.16ctw (Colour G to H). Measuring 3mm at its widest point and has been hand carved and cast into recycled gold.
The flower ring is accented with petite diamond set wildflowers, with two positioned at the front of the ring and one secret flower visible from the palm. This ring is custom made to order within 4 to 6 weeks.
Our nature jewellery designs mixes wildflowers with natural earthiness for a modern-day bohemia.
The handcrafted designs can be stacked with many of our delicate floral eternity bands and twig wedding rings.
This diamond, the traditional birthstone for April, symbolises deep significance for those born during that month.
This elegant flower ring can be custom crafted from either rose gold or platinum upon request.A blossoming flower diamond wedding ring suitable for a fun loving lady with a love of florals and natural beauty.
You can also pair this jewel with our coordinating blossom earrings and floral stacking rings.
- Size:Sizes K to T
- Band Width: 3.mm at widest point
- Diamond 0.16ctw ((G to H) SI Carat
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.