Wide Wedding Band 10mm
A wide hammered wedding band measuring 10mm wide, cast into recycled 18ct white and yellow gold.
Our bands add a touch of rustic charm, suitable for both men and women and everyday wear. With its lightly textured finish and soft round edges, its stylish and super comfortable to wear.
This hammered wedding band would make an ideal statement wedding ring, or right-hand ring alike. All of our gold rings are handmade in the UK using traditional jewellery techniques by our small team.
This solid gold wedding band can be teamed with our coordinating gemstone ring bands all designed to stack with this ring.
Great for men too, this solar-wide hammered cigar-style ring stacks with all of our rings, also see our 5mm & 3mm coordinating rings.Easy to style, the rounded edges make it perfect for stacking or flying solo.
This hammered wedding band does the work resembling a gleaming light on the finger. Ethically made using the traditional lost-wax casting.
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.