Wild Flower Stacking Ring
The sweetest double wild flower stacking ring with two dainty flowers cast into recycled silver and 9ct gold.
With a mix of 9ct gold and silver this band can be paired a mixture of silver or gold jewellery. The double-flower ring is the perfect look for those who yearn for a daily floral finger twist.
Designed from my beloved orange blossom tree the 9ct yellow gold and silver flowers. The orange blossom, with its symbols innocence, has been a traditional flower worn for many centuries.
This floral band can be worn solo or partnered with our blossom bands, designed to stack together like a little floral bouquet. This double wild flower stacking ring would make an ideal gift for birthdays, celebrations, milestone events, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- Made from silver with 9ct gold flower
- Stackable with our flower ring bands
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.