Willow Twig Wedding Ring 18ct Gold
Stacking twig ring, hand carved and cast into recycled 18ct gold. A unique little band, with the sweetest story to tell.
This little band can be custom made into a metal of your choice. This ring is handmade to order ring your size within 4 weeks.
Our beloved gold twig wedding ring has been lost wax hand-carved from a willow tree branch and crafted the original piece into a wedding band. This woodland style jewel makes us smile, simple elegant and timeless.
The perfect piece for the chic, nature-loving bride! Our nature themed 18ct gold stacking ring look stunning when stacked with many of our delicate flower eternity bands and twig engagement rings.
The Willow was chosen as a symbol for the heart as it bends, but doesn't break! The design simply makes us smile with thoughtful details.The ring makes an ideal promise, commitment, and wedding ring.
A romantic gift for the bride that’s perfect for a modern nature themed wedding. We believe in making timeless pieces that can be passed down through generations.
- 18ct recycled gold stacking ring
- Handmade in the UK
- Coordinating rings also available
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.