Citrine, the honey coloured birthstone of November
A Zesty gemstone
Citrine, the birthstone of November, ranges from juicy lemon yellow hues to beautiful shades of amber. Part of why we love this stone at Amullette is its clear connections to nature and the sun, two of our biggest inspirations!
The French word ‘citrine’ means ‘lemon’, and they called it this because of its bright yellow, zesty shades. Jewellers consider this sunny and golden stone has been to be a healing crystal that brings you happiness, health, energy, and prosperity. People frequently wear citrine jewellery to ground themselves and remove negativity. As a result, this is the perfect gemstone for maintaining good vibes!
Many feel a glow of creative energy coming from Citrine too. Consequently, citrine is an amazing gemstone for you if you truly feel the need to kick-start your creative heart. Subsequently, you are suddenly able to attract things of great pleasure back into your life.
Its warm colour is said to be a gift from the sun, making this golden gemstone the perfect option as a beautiful citrine sunflower ring to brighten up a crisp autumnal month. Jewellers in both past and present have used citrine in art-deco pieces, it’s no surprise that this gemstone may conjure up for you images of Hollywood stars, such as Greta Garbo and Joan Crawford, as well as lavish parties!
You may find this beautiful gemstone a source of happiness, joy, abundance, and personal will. Amusingly it is also often found in cash registers of shops, earning it the name ”the merchant’s stone”. Many say that simply wearing this stone, such as in our Sol Citrine earrings, will help lift your spirits.
For those born with a birthstone in October, this one is for you October birthstone babies
The power of the Sun
The wearer may find Citrine gives them a host of benefits including:
- Your self-esteem may be strengthened by wearing this stone
- helps your chakras to open up the windows of intuition, creating a greater sense of alertness and a spiritual connection to one’s self.
- Can help you to ward off negativity and stress.
- Your willpower can be enhanced from the energies produced by this stone, making a Sunflower necklace with citrine perfect as it can vibrate directly against your skin.
- Merchants and business people have called citrine the ”success stone”. When worn in jewellery, citrine attracts abundance, especially in your business ventures.