How Long Does An Order Take To Arrive?
International orders normally arrive within 2-4 weeks of shipping. Please note that these orders need to pass through the customs office in your country before it will be released for final delivery, which can occasionally cause additional delays. Once an order leaves our warehouse, carrier shipping delays may occur due to factors outside our control. We, unfortunately, can’t control how quickly an order arrives once it has left our warehouse. Contacting the carrier is the best way to get more insight into your package’s location and estimated delivery date.
How To Return My Items?
We do not currently offer free returns to overseas customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to us yourself. We advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods’ to avoid further duties. Remember: We strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.
How Can I Choose The Right Size For Me?
At Amulette, all of our rings are made by hand in our London workshop. This means that we can make your ring specially to your exact ring size.
When measuring your ring size there are a few things to be aware of:
• Firstly, your fingers will change size slightly throughout the day. Physical activity, and temperature all have an effect.
• You shouldn't measure your ring size whilst your hands are cold, as your fingers can be up to half a size smaller at this time.
• A ring with a wider band will feel a little tighter than a very fine ring. Therefore we would always recommend buying a size larger than your usual ring size.
• Your ring should fit comfortably, feeling snug enough when you wear it that it won't fall off, but still be able to fit over your knuckle when you take it off.
If you are unsure of your ring size, then by far the best and most accurate way to find out, is to pay a visit to a local jewellers. You can also give us a call on +44 (0) 208 9770222 and speak with a member of our team for additional advice.
Ordering a special ring size
If you would like to order a ring size that isn't listed on our website, please give us a call at +44 (0) 208 9770222 or email us (email@example.com). We will then be able to confirm whether we can make the ring in your requested size.
Once we have confirmed this, you can place your ring order through our website, selecting the closest listed size.
When placing your order, please make sure to leave a comment with your correct ring size during the checkout process.
Rings made in a size outside of our standard size range will be non-exchangeable or refundable, as we will need to make these specially. We can resize any ring, but there may be a small charge involved to do so.
Which Payment Methods Do You Accept?
Amulette accepts the following payment methods for online purchases:
• All major credit cards, as shown at checkout
• PayPal: if you do not have an account yet, you can create one while shopping with us
• Apple Pay, Google Pay,
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
How Can I Track My Order?
Once you place your order online, you will be able to see the details of the purchase, follow its preparation, and see shipping updates in the My Account area. Once you have received your royal mail tracking referance you can track here