Channel Set Wedding band
Solis channel set diamond wedding band, delicate, minimal, and handmade with love – this smooth diamond ring band has soft edges stacks making it super comfortable for everyday wear.
This piece makes a great match with your favourite diamond or engagement ring or is perfectly suited to wear solo!A ring to be adorned and cherished, we love how the diamonds sparkle effortlessly on this piece.
Positioned to the front of the band this channel set wedding band glows on the finger.A “forever piece” this pave-set ring goes with absolutely everything. This channel set wedding band is perfect to stack or wear alone.
A lux jewellery piece for everyday wear subtle yet elegant.A perfect companion for any engagement ring stack.
This channel set diamond band can also be adorned alone and is simply the coolest piece to shape up any jewellery collection.
- Set with X10 S1 1.5mm Diamonds
- Sizes K to P
- This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 5 weeks. >
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.