Dainty Emerald Engagement Ring
The ultimate in minimal and delicate, this handmade dainty emerald engagement ring with diamonds is a shining example of what makes modern-day love so appealing.
Complimented with X2 diamond on either side of the central solitaire emerald and can be made in 18ct white, rose or yellow gold. Handmade in our London workshop, it's finished onto a textured band for durability and comfort.
Emerald rings have many meanings and represent luck, love, peace, and hope. The rich green hue of emerald represents new beginnings, whether that be in love or life.
This dainty emerald engagement ring can be teamed with our fine gemstone ring bands and a simple pair of studs for minimalist chic.This minimalist diamond emerald ring is completed with X2 diamonds pave set (0.06ctw) with a vivid green emerald (0.12ctw).
- Size: Sizes K to T
- Ring Band 2mm
- Made from recycled gold
- handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.