Emerald Cut Twig Engagement Ring
Natures jewel the emerald cut twig engagement ring is complimented with rectangle cut stone positioned onto a twig effect ring band.
This natural beauty features a 6.3mm emerald 0.78ct cast into 14ct gold. Hand-carved with a twig effect band signifying new beginnings, this emerald ring unique jewel would make an ideal ring for a nature-loving woman with a love of modern-day bohemia.
Customisable with a stone or metal of your choice the nature themed ring, the devils in the details this beauty simply glows with natural vibes.
The meaningful emerald represent luck, love and peace. We think this emerald piece share the loves be in love or life. This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 6 week.
Designed to stack with our twig and branch effect ring bands this emerald cut engagement ring would make a thoughtful engagement ring or right hand ring alike.
A thoughtful promise ring or as gift for birthdays, anniversaries. The emerald cut engagement rings, make smile with its thoughtful details.
This emerald cut twig engagement ring is custom made to order in your size within 6 weeks.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.