Emerald Green Gold Ring
Chic and romantic, this asymmetrical emerald green gold ring band features an asymmetric row of X4 sweet green emeralds set in a pave-style setting.
Perfect for creating a sentimental stack this. To commemorate birthdays, life events, and anniversaries.
We love this simple beauty as part of any stacking combo, or simply adorable worn on its own.
This infinitely emerald band makes a great match with your with our emerald engagement rings and stacking bands, or is perfectly suited to wear solo!
Filled with love energy, this asymmetrical emerald ring band blends with any and every wardrobe and offers the perfect pop of color to any ensemble. This ring is custom made made to order within 4 to 6 weeks
Emerald rings have many meanings and represent luck, love, peace, and hope. The rich green hue of emerald represents new beginnings, whether that be in love or life.
The handmade stacking emerald green gold ring features a twinkling row of pave set emeralds, adding a sparkly touch to this earthy piece.
We love this simple beauty as part of any stack, adorable on its own or paired with our emerald rings.&
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.