Engraved Leaf Ring 18ct Gold
Engraved gold leaf ring with immortalised ivy leaves trailing around the front of the ring band.
This woodland ring band is complimented with a twig-effect band that sits at the back of the finger. This hand-carved gold leaf engraved band signifies new beginnings, also see our matching men's leaf ring.
Also available to coordinated, see our 5mm leaves ring designed to partner with this little nature ring. This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 4 weeks.
The symbolically wedding ring, the ivy leaf has always had a powerful symbol - the ivy leaf pattern signifies true love and great friendship. The engraved leaf wedding ring makes an ideal promise, commitment, and wedding ring.
A romantic gift for the bride that’s perfect for a modern nature-themed wedding. You can team this gold leaf ring with our nature themed engagement ring which work effortlessly with this design.
- This ring comes in sizes K to P
- Ring Band 3mm
- Engraved leaf design
- Available in white, yellow and rose gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.