Forest Green Tourmaline Diamond Ring
This glowing forest green tourmaline diamond ring has a pave diamond set ring band. With a slick bezel set diamond ring band offering maximum finger coverage. Cast into 18ct white or yellow gold.
The brilliant cut green tourmaline (2.30ctw) has an open back allowing light to flow through this apple-green beauty. Complemented perfectly with X8 round cut brilliant diamonds ( 0.40ctw) the tourmaline glints with a turn of the hand.
This glowing ring sparkles. This dreamy green tourmaline diamond ring would make a treasured jewel for, anniversaries, birthday's, or a modern bride, seeking a sustainable, and timeless piece! This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 6 week.
With its unique sentiment, the Tourmaline is a stone of peace and harmony. A protective Amulet wrapped up in this piece.
Designed to be worn solo or paired with our diamond ring bands, this green tourmaline ring offers lux finger coverage, fitting the wearer in snug elegance.
- Green tourmaline diamond ring Size: Sizes K to Q
- Round Ring Band 5mm
- Tourmaline (2.30ctw)
- Diamond (0.40ctw)
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.