Sterling Silver Ladybug Earrings
The cutest pair of sterling silver ladybug earrings measuring 5mm, hand-carved and cast into recycled sterling silver.
Petite and full of charm the dainty sterling silver ladybirds, can be worn in lobe, helix and cartilage ear piercings for a curated ear vibe.
Partnered with our blossom earrings or simply solo these lucky ladybird stud earrings hug the lobes, cute and simple. Pair with our flower stud earrings and twig rings for a natured themed vibe.
The ladybird are traditionally a symbol of good luck. So the old wive’s tale says, you should count the spots on the ladybird who lands on you, to reveal the number of months you’ll enjoy good luck.Each ear lobe has its own ladybird.
The sterling silver ladybug earrings are for young and old. The only requirement is a love of nature, a sense of fun, and, of course, ears.
Suitable for all ages the sterling silver earrings would make an ideal gift for birthdays, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- The Earrings Measure 5mm
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.