Ivy Leaf Diamond Ring 18ct Gold
Ivy leaf diamond ring with a swirling nest of golden leaves, branches, and diamonds. Set with a round diamond (0.75ct weight) and three accent (0.6ctw)
Handcrafted in recyled gold, this ring showcases a unique hand-carved design of branches, buds and leaves, symbolising a fresh start.
The shimmering diamond, showcased in a crisp white bezel setting, artfully encircles the finger in an intertwining motif of 18k yellow gold branches.
This diamond leaf ring is perfect for the vintage romantic and would look divine at a nature-themed wedding. This hand-carved designs with branch and bud details signifies a new beginning, making it the perfect sentiment for an engagement or anniversary piece.
Our designs have been created to stack with many of our delicate eternity and wedding rings. This nature inspired ring would make an ideal gift for engagements, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.