Three Ivy Leaves Ring Band
Hand-carved three ivy leaves ring band. Each leaf representing the past, the present, and the future. This gold branch ring has been hand carved and cast into recycled 18ct gold. (other metal also available).
This yellow gold design takes its inspiration from the vines that adorn ancient ruins, winding and twisting. A simple jewellery design represent.
Handcrafted in 18ct yellow or white gold this pretty design features three vine leaves and a twig-like band. Suitable for adorning solo or stacking up with treasured pieces.
This yellow-gold three ivy leaves ring band can be teamed with our coordinating double-circle twig necklace and ivy leaf gold earrings
A simple jewellery design ethically made, this woodland ring would make a promise, wedding or occasional ring, carrying a round precious moments immortalised into a sentimental piece.
- Made from recycled 18ct gold
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.