Moonstone Cocktail Ring With Diamonds
A moonstone cocktail ring with diamonds (0.18ctw) accents blends a vintage charm with perfect modern simplicity. Set in an intricately detailed 9ct yellow gold band, a glowing cabochon moonstone ring flashes with a dramatic play of colour.
Delightfully romantic and spirited Flashing from white to blue shimmering with light. The moonstone is the birthstone for June born babies.The moonstone cocktail ring had been designed with understated natural beauty in mind!
The ideal fit for the sophisticated gal looking for a piece that has individuality and chic written all over.The mystical moonstone symbolises the feminine, intuition, new beginnings, and inner wisdom.
Vintage and timeless with a statement appeal the moonstone cocktail ring with diamonds would make for a modern bride, seeking a sustainable, and timeless piece!
This moonstone piece would make an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or engagement ring.
- K to R - Round Ring Band 2.5mm
- Made from recycled 9ct gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.