Leafy Pink Sapphire Ring
Natural and romantic, this nature-themed pink sapphire ring with a single leaf accent. cast into recycled 18ct white gold. Other stone variations available.
This woodland-inspired ring features a 0.78ct sapphire set in a 4-prong mounting set for a low and comfortable profile a perfect piece for the chic, nature-loving bride!
This pink sapphire ring is handmade in the UK using traditional jewellery techniques by our small team.
A sapphire is a symbol of wisdom, knowledge, truth and purity. It represents the higher mind and spiritual growth. Sapphire is a stone of wisdom that allows us to become better attuned to our psychic abilities.
This handmade sapphire ring can be personalised with your precious stone of choice and metal finishes. Made from recycled gold and made to order, each ring is unique and as such may differ slightly from the product image. Please allow 5 work weeks for delivery.
The leaf inspired ring would make an ideal gift for as a proposal ring, anniversary gift or simple a treat for yourself.
- Sizes K to Q
- Band Width: 2.5mm at widest point
- 0.78ctw Round pink sapphire
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.