Asymmetric Sapphire Wedding Ring
A beautiful, yet simple handmade asymmetric sapphire band ring that blends effortlessly with your favourite solitaire. Cast into 18ct gold.
This gold band features an asymmetric row of X4 sparkling blue sapphires set in a pave-style setting. A Minimal pieces for a bride looking for “something blue” on their wedding day. Ideal for stacking or worn solo.
Wear it turned any which way and layer it up with your favourite rings for maximum impact – this asymmetric sapphire band ring makes a treasure piece for marking an anniversary or special occasions. This ring is custom made to order within 4 to 6 weeks.
The delicate thin sapphire ring measures 2mm in width, due to the textured detail in the ring band it catches the light beautifully. Sapphires are the birthstone of September.
This minimalist thin sapphire band ring measures 2mm in width, due to the textured detail in the ring band it catches the light beautifully.
A thoughtful gift tor simply a treat for yourself this perfect asymmetric sapphire ring simply makes us smile.
- Made from 18ct recycled gold
- Natural blue sapphire
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.