Secret Garden Gold Square Necklace
An exquisite secret garden gold square necklace measuring 2.4cm by 2.4cm. Set with blue topaz accent and lock key detail.
The blue topaz necklace is pure magic, a gorgeous combination of rough and refined elements, with lock and key and ethereal gemstone twinkling this exquisite necklace will help you bloom.
With an organic paper edge of the gold square necklace framing a cut-out secret key and twinkling blue topaz, this whimsical charm necklace is a perfect layering piece.
This piece that is perfect for nature-loving women with a zest for adventure.
Blue topaz is the December birthstone and the most popular of the colours available, blue topaz symbolises honesty, deep emotional attachment, and clarity of feelings.
The December birthstone blue topaz is also the 4th-anniversary gift idea. The 9ct gold square necklace can be teamed with our blue gemstone earrings and amulet necklaces for a effortless chic.
The charm necklace would make an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- Size: 2.4cm
- Adjustable diamond cut necklace chain 16 to 18inches
- Sky Blue topaz 6mm
- Made from recycled 9ct gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.