Silver & 9ct Gold Letter Pendant
9ct gold and sterling silver round initial pendant (1.5cm) with raised initial and positioned onto a sunray solid silver coin.
Handmade from recycled sterling silver in the UK.A modern twist on personalised jewellery with a mix of silver and enhanced with a raised 9ct yellow gold letter.
This personalised letter charm can be added to treasured necklace and chains as subtle way to show your pride, love, and friendship. Whether you have a best friend, mum, or someone special in your life.
Wearing an initial is a personal way to keep loved ones close. Family, friends and don't forget the pets!An ideal way to create a unique piece of jewellery for yourself or as a gift to a loved one.
In addition you can add letter charms to this piece, with our varying shapes available, mix and match to make our necklace as unique as you are.
Please note the circle letter pendants are handmade to order - please allow up to 14 days for delivery
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.