Stacking Emerald Engagement Ring
Stacking emerald engagement ring, Its unique design symbolises the beauty of nature's geometry and graceful strength, as three complimentary rings set off one another.
This solitaire emerald is nested in a smooth gold band and tiny hand-stamped lines around the central stone to create texture. The detailed bezel setting with vivid green natural emerald creates a dreamy look to a beautifully unique ring design.
Versatile, minimal, and clean. Two pave diamond curved stacking rings wrap elegantly around the modern emerald ring, to create a modern timeless combination.
This stacking emerald engagement ring set catches the light as it sparkles on the hand. The complementing curved diamond stacking rings can be worn together or individually with the central solitaire ring.
One ring with three different looks to suit. Set with X14 SI diamonds 0.22ctw Carat WeightThis gorgeous emerald stacking ring is the perfect way to celebrate a loved one's engagement, anniversary, or simply treat yourself!
This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 6 weeks. For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- Set with X14 SI diamonds 0.22ctw
- Ring Band 2mm
- Made from recycled gold
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.