Thin Gold Wedding Band 18ct Gold
A simple thin gold wedding band (2.5mm) with a lightly textured finish, handmade into 14ct or 18ct recycled yellow gold.
With a lightly textured finish, this simple band is organic in nature and finish to a highly polished glow.
This thin gold wedding band catches the light beautifully. Our customers love stacking them together with our fine stacking rings. Start with one ring and collect more to commemorate birthdays and anniversaries.
This fine gold band makes the perfect addition to any stack or can be worn as a wedding ring for a minimalist bride or groom
An ideal thin gold wedding band for minimalist who has a preference to simplicity and classical style. Custom made to order in your ring size within 4 weeks
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.