White Gold Aquamarine Ring
A pop of juicy colour this substantial glowing 18ct white gold aquamarine ring is the perfect ‘something blue’ for the aqua loving bride. Cast into recycled gold this ring exudes a modern vibe we love so much.
A beautifully faceted round aquamarine is complimented with tiny hand-stamped lines around the center stone for maximum visual glory. Designed with sleek sophistication in mind the ring band has a lightly textured finish.
This solitaire aquamarine ring set with a mesmerising ocean-blue aquamarine. Nestled onto a gold band offering a dreamy look to a beautifully hand-crafted piece. The birthstone for March birthdays the aquamarine symbolise honesty and loyalty.
A meaningful piece wrapped up in a gorgeous combo of rough and refined elements.This understated aquamarine ring is perfect for the natural beauty bride, you may like to pair this beauty with our textured ring bands designs to compliment this piece.
The white gold aquamarine ring would suit a modern bride looking for a modern alternative to a tradition engagement ring. Equally a right hand ring for a special birthday or anniversary. This timeless piece is simple and elegant!
- Sizes L to P
- Band Width: 2.5mm at widest point
- Aquamarine 8mm stone
- Made from recycled 18ct Gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.