White Sapphire Solitaire Engagement Ring
A solitaire white sapphire solitaire engagement ring with a round brilliant cut white sapphire 1.78-carat weight. This hand-carved design is positioned onto a twig effect band.
Crafted in solid recycled 18K gold and featuring a crisp round white stone set in a 6-prong mounting set for a low and comfortable profile.
This ethereal white sapphire engagement ring is for a nature-loving bride, this jewel is like a little drop of sunshine wherever it goes.
The white sapphire solitaire ring simply delights us with thoughtful details. The perfect piece for the chic, nature-loving bride!
Stunning when stacked with many of our delicate flower eternity bands and twig wedding band - This twig ring is made to order in your ring size, please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- Size: Sizes K to R
- Ring Shank 2.5mm
- Sapphire 1.78-carat
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.