Dot Stud Earrings 9ct Gold
Sweet and dainty dot stud earrings cast into 9ct gold. The small gold studs feature a lightly textured round dome with Butterly push back ear post.
A simple pair of studs to adorn your lobes. Also suitable for wearing in upper lobe piercing placements such as helix and cartilage for a curate ear vibe.The earrings are perfect for minimalist seeking a golden glow.
With tiny hints of texture the dot stud earrings work perfectly for everyday wear simple and stylish.Made from recycled yellow gold our jewellery designed and crafted in the UK.
Pairing the tiny dot earrings couldn't be simpler suitable for solo wear or curated with a selection of our stud and 9ct gold hoops.
The stud earrings would make thoughtful gift someone who favours a minimal jewellery approach and love of the simple things life has to offer.
- Size: Measure 4mm In Diameter Butterfly Push Back Ear Fittings
- Made from recycled gold
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.