Cushion Cut Blue Topaz Ring
Cushion cut blue topaz ring with 8mm square cut stone with a 2.5mm lightly texture ring band and detailed tiny line detail. Handmade and cast into recycled sterling silver.
A classic design is modernised with its bezel setting with teeny tiny line detailing around the center stone.
This contemporary piece pairs with almost anything in your wardrobe. The blue topaz ring add a hint of blue to any wardrobe with a pop of colour glowing on the finger.
This protective gemstone gives off a radiance with the faceted stone catching the light with a turn of the hand. This ring is made to order in your size within 3 weeks.
Statement in style this cushion cut blue topaz ring can be partnered our topaz studs and stacking silver bands for maximum impact.
This inspiration ring is suitable a gift for a special women in your life. Wives, daughters, sister and Mothers who love blue hues and contemporary jewellery.
- Size: Sizes K to T - Ring Shank 2.5mm
- 7mm Topaz
- Handmade And Hallmarked in London
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.