Diamond Flower Pendant Necklace 9ct Gold
Cherry Blossom diamond flower pendant necklace accented with a single diamond (0.6ct) measuring 1.2 cm. This piece has been cast into recycled 9ct gold
The diamond flower pendant is a luxurious symbol of spring's renewal. The handmade jewel features a single sparkling diamond for a feminine touch. Representing the cherry blossom, this dainty piece is simply charming.
From wedding jewellery to accessories, cherry blossoms represent innocence and renewal.
Sprinkle a sprinkle of nature into your everyday look with this gorgeous blossom flower pendant. Accentuate your ensemble with the crisp matching earrings and rings, or wear it solo for a subtle charm!
Ideal for birthdays or anniversaries, this stunning diamond flower pendant necklace handmade in 9ct yellow gold will add a touch of luxurious style to special occasions! An unforgettable gift that's sure to make them smile.
- Suspended on an adjustable diamond cut necklace chain 16 to 18 inches
- Diamond (0.6ct)
- Made from 9ct gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.