Blossom Flower stacking Ring
Blooming orange blossom silver stacking flower ring positioned onto a textured ring band. This dainty stacker is effortless and simple cast into recycled sterling silver this ring blooms.
This piece is a perfect way to commemorate birthdays, mark special occasions, or just an indulgent treat for yourself. We like to think of this blossom silver flower ring as a reminder to appreciate the simple things in life.
A testament to the beauty of carefree times, where innocence and love rule the day. Orange Blossom Silver Flower Ring inspired by summer's sweet orange blossom, symbol of innocence and lack of pretence.
With her dainty petals and lightly textured band, this miniature floral is designed can be worn solo for minimalist style or stacked with our coordinating ring bands.
Our silver blossom flower stacking ring pairs beautifully with our double flower and single rings, also see our coordinating blossom earrings and floral bangles for a life filled with floral.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.