Hammered Wide Silver Ring 10mm
10mm hammered wide silver ring with lightly hammered detail. Clean and smooth the solid silver ring band is perfect for everyday and never taking off!
The time worn surface adds rustic charm to the substantial piece. With its luxurious feel and simple design this ring is a must have for ladies and gentleman who desire maximum finger coverage.
Easy to style, the rounded edges make it perfect for stacking or flying solo. This wide ring band does the work resembling a gleaming light on the finger. Ethically made using the traditional lost-wax casting process into recycled sterling silver.
The hammered wide silver ring measured 10mm in width and comes with a heafty weight of 6.4grms.
Pairing this ring couldn't be simpler, partnered with our gemstone ring and solid silver ring bands this textured wide ring can be styled any which way. You may also like our hammered stud which pair perfectly with this piece.
A thoughtful gift for birthdays, thinking of you or simply " to me from me gift". This ring simple ages with time and wear.
- Size: 10mm Wide
- Sizes L to R Weight 6.4grms
- Handcrafted and hallmarked with our unique makers mark at the London Assay office.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.