Sapphire & Tourmaline Wide Wedding Band
Modern ombre tourmaline and sapphire wide wedding band or half eternity ring. Inspired by ocean hues this ring is the perfect gift to bestow upon any stylish beachy goddess.
Set with sparkling, tourmalines, aquamarine, and sapphire, ombre gets an update with this sparkling beauty.
This modern blue stone ring is mixture of handpicked precious stones in varying sizes scattered across this unique band. Alternative and minimal the tourmaline and sapphire wide wedding band would make an exquisite wedding ring for an unconventional bride or a fabulous right-hand ring alike.
Simple and elegant this gold ring band with a row of X10 varying blue hue tones can be worn solo or stacked with our gemstone rings. You can also add a personalise with your favourite gems and colour tones.
Wear it turned any which way and layer it up with your favourite rings for maximum impact – this blue stone ring can mark special occasions including anniversaries, weddings days or marking special events
- Ring Band 6mm
- Sizes L to Q
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.