Silver Sea Urchin Aquamarine Necklace
Sterling silver sea urchin aquamarine necklace measuring 3cm set with a central aquamarine accent. Handmade from recycled sterling silver and comes suspended on an adjustable necklace chain.
This Hand-carved necklace has a textured surface including grooves, and tactile surface textures. This unique and charming silver pendant is simple enough to wear every day but classic enough to become part of your style.
The combination of aquamarine and silver pairs perfectly, we simply love this silver aquamarine necklace. As an amulet, the urchin is a symbol of fertility. It is the virgin beauty, associated with flowers, the organs of land.
You can pair this mermaid jewel with our caviar hoops and topaz bracelet both work effortlessly with this piece.
An Ideal gift for beach comers and see worshipers, the silver sea urchin necklace would make a thoughtful gift for a fun loving women with love of modern jewellery.
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- Urchin Pendant 3cm
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.