Silver Ring Band With Hammered Finish 5mm
Bright with a lightly hammered texture this silver band, has been designed to wear solo or stacked, suitable as a midi, thumb or right hand ring.
Minimal in style with a weighty feels and soft round edges, this silver ring band was created to be worn daily. A wardrobe basic which goes with everything!
Polished and shiny on the inside and a sparkling hammered finish on the outside it feels smooth and gorgeous to wear.
Worn alone or paired with our 3mm and 10mm for a minimalist vibe, the ring band can be stacked with our gemstone rings for a statement look.
This sterling silver hammered ring band makes an ideal gift for a silver jewellery admirers with a classic sense of style.
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.