Spike Clear Quartz Necklace 9ct Gold
A stunning white topaz spike clear quartz necklace, crafted in 9ct yellow gold - perfect for any occasion! You'll love the way the quartz sparkles against the soft gold. Finished onto an adjustable diamond cut necklace chain 16 to 18inches
This edgy solid gold crystal charm is perfect for layering or simply worn solo Crafted for a luxurious and unforgettable look, this crystal charm is the perfect addition to your collection.
The white topaz is a powerful gemstone known for its healing properties. A beautiful and meaningful addition to your style, it's perfect for anyone who is looking for a healing gemstone that offers spiritual balance. It's an ideal way to bring meaning and positivity into your everyday outfit. Wear it to feel balanced and healed with the power of white topaz.
Glam up your look with this chic clear quartz necklace, complete with a 9ct gold beaded cone setting for a subtle, minimalist touch.
This quartz charm is perfect for both men and women who are attracted to natural stone jewellery with a unique appeal. This quartz charm is perfect for making a statement with effortless style and lasting quality.
Using a lost wax method, Lisa has handmade her jewellery with ethical and time-honoured jewellery making techniques.
- Made from recycled 9ct yellow gold
- Size 2.8cm including bail
- Completed with diamond cut necklace chain
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.