Sterling Silver Polar Bear Necklace
A sterling silver polar bear necklace measuring 1.5cm by 1.6cm. Made from recycled sterling silver and suspended from an adjustable necklace chain 16 to 18inches.
The signature have been hand carved with intricate detail, we simply love the bears. For the fierce mama bears out there this one is for you.
Our solid silver polar bear is the perfect way to show your love for endangered animals. With her kind and friendly face she may only be 1.6cm long, but she’s expertly made, so you’ll be able to marvel at her sumptuous fur, inquisitive face, and curled-up tail, all immortalised into silver.
The polar bear symbolises strength, power, and leadership. They're also a reminder to stay curious and always be learning. And finally, the polar bear is a symbol of family and togetherness. We simply love her.
This sterling silver polar bear necklace makes an ideal gift for Mums, sisters, Dads, or a thoughtful gift.
This bear pendant is the perfect addition to your collection, or make it your first piece! Layer this with other necklaces with meaning for maximum amulet protection.
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- Adjustable necklace chain
- Bear measurements 1.5cm by 1.6cm
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.