Sterling Silver Sunflower Earrings With Citrine
Blooming sunflower earrings with citrine measuring 1.3cm with a drop of 3.5cm. The dangling earrings are cast into recycled sterling silver and come suspended from a shepherds hoop ear wires.
Suitable for wearing forever and never taking off we love these happy smiling flowers, with their citrine cabochon contrasting with the blooming petal setting.
The sunny sunflower drop earrings pair perfectly with florals, for sunny days and nights, the sunflower earrings can be dressed up or down to suit outfit or occasion.
The Sunflower moves it face to the sun, this sun worshiping flower is a lucky symbol for success. Even more reasons to adore these smiling jewel. Easily pair with coordinating pendants; customise with birthstones or favourite gems.
Sunflower jewellery is a gift of happiness. We think the sunflower drop earrings make a thoughtful gift for fun loving ladies with a sense of style and colour play.
- Sunflower Earrings 1.3cm with a drop 3.5cm
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.