Tiny Silver Stud Earrings
A pair of teeny tiny silver stud earrings measuring 4mm, handmade in recycled sterling silver with push-back butterfly ear fittings.
The dots are perfect for layering in lobe, cartilage, and helix ear piercings. These simple studs catch the light beautifully with their light texture finish.
Minimal and suitable everyday wear the tiny stud earrings can make an ideal choice for a curated ear vibe, adding a glow to the lobes. Also available in 9ct gold.
The silver dots are suitable for ears with more than one piercing, minimalist and dainty they pair with gemstone and geometric styles effortlessly.
These delightful tiny silver stud earrings make an exquisite pairing with our textured ring band, providing an effortless look for any occasion.
A thoughtful gift for birthdays, anniversaries or a treat for yourself, this lightly textured silver stud earrings are simple and delicious.
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- Size 4mm
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.