Edgy Wasp Earrings
Edgy "buzz off" wasp earrings, measuring 5cm in length. These hand carved mini beasties are cast into recycled sterling silver with gold-plated wasp charms.
Beautifully hand-carved detail, the wasp earrings hang just below the jawline. Perfect for making a statement the sterling silver long-drop earrings look effortless dangling from the ear lobes.
With a contemporary style and one of my first designs created over 10 years ago. These beauties are still customer favourite, the buzz off earrings come in handy (occasionally)!
A pair of earrings which is sure to noticed. Unlike the furry friendly bumblebee, wasps haven't a lovable reputation. The earrings are an instant talking point, hanging just below the jaw line the earrings are fun and playful.
You can partnering the wasp long drop earrings with a mix of flowers and modern designs or partner up nature themed styled jewels.
A cool jewellery statement for lovers of the garden and admirers of all creatures great and small. An ideal gift or a treat for yourself.
- Size:Earring Drop - 5cm
- Made from recycled sterling silver with 18ct gold plated finish
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.