Warrior 9ct gold bangle
This exquisite handmade 9ct gold bangle radiates timeless beauty with its luxuriously textured finish and organic oval shape.
Crafted from recycled solid 9ct yellow the bangle features tiny double beaded detail. Visually captivating, its slightly oval form and softly curved edges will be cherished for a lifetime.This 9ct gold bangle is sure to become a captivating staple piece that you never want to take off! Worn anytime, it's a perfect addition to your wardrobe.
Throughout the ages, a bangle has held special meaning and significance. Today, Warrior 9ct gold bangle stands for beauty and strength. With its timeless design and special symbolism, it's the perfect accessory to express your unique style.
This handmade Fine Textured 9ct Gold Bangle is slightly oval and has organic shaped edges A timeless accessory that will elevate your everyday style. Hallmarked at the London assay office
- Oval Bangle size 7.5cm diameter
- Made from recycled 9ct yellow gold
- Comes in a Luxury grey box with our unique Amulette logo wax seal
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.