Diamond Curved Wedding Ring
A diamond curved wedding band designed to fit our solitaire rings, this curved diamond band measures 2mm with X7 – brilliant cut diamonds (Clarity: G-H/ SI). This ring band measures 2mm is made from 18ct gold.
The soft minimalist band is the perfect partner for our popular solitaire shapes, embracing your glistening treasure in a warm and sparkly, golden hug.Versatile, minimal this curved diamond band makes a beautiful stacking ring wrapping elegantly around various styles of solitaire engagement rings to create a modern timeless combination.
The twinkling diamonds crown the curve of this beautiful simple band. This ring is custom made to order within 4 to 6 weeksAdorned with twinkling, round diamonds in a grain setting for a classic touch. Stacked, matched or worn alone, this nesting curved diamond band remains the loveliest eye-catching beauty.
This beautifully curved diamond band is perfect to stack or wear alone. A lux jewellery piece for everyday wear subtle yet elegant. Wear one or pair two on either side of your engagement ring to complete the ultimate geometric shape.
She wears great alone too and is simply the coolest piece to shape up any jewellery collection.
- Measures 2mm with X7
- Diamonds (Clarity: G-H/ SI)
- Made from 18ct recycled gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.