Oval Emerald Leaf Ring
>Unique hand-crafted oval emerald Leaf ring with detailed vine and ivy leaves trailing around the ring band. Handcrafted with maximum attention to detail this emerald ring embodies flourishing new growth!
This leafy ring can be worn solo or stacked with our ivy leaf rings for a botanical look and feel. Available in 18ct yellow or white gold and set with a brilliant 6.3mm green emerald (1.23 ct).
This green engagement ring has been designed to stack with our twig and branch ring bands. As an engagement ring has many meanings and represents luck, love, peace, and hope.
Offering an emerald represents new beginnings, whether that be in love or life. You can customise this ring with a precious stone of your choice and can also personalise with metal finishes.
Made to order this oval emerald Leaf ring takes 5 weeks to create. This vintage-style oval emerald engagement ring is stunning.
Two vine leaves gracefully drape over the center stone, while an encrusted leaf round band gives it an unique touch.
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- Size:Sizes L to S
- Band measures 3.5mm
- 6.3mm green emerald (1.23 ct)
- Crafted in 18ct recycled gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.