Emerald Green Solitaire Emerald Ring
Emerald green solitaire engagement ring (0.32ct) with a smooth gold band and tiny hand-stamped lines around the central stone to create texture.
The detailed bezel setting creates a unique look to a beautifully emerald green beauty. This empress jewel, would make a thoughtful gift for anniversaries, birthdays or a modern alternate to a traditional engagement ring.
A perfect piece to wear as a reminder of the ideal harmony between the natural and manmade worlds. This solitaire emerald ring catches the light as it sparkles on the hand. The Emerald has many meanings ranging from luck, peace, and hope.
The rich green hue of emerald represents new beginnings, whether that be in love or life.
Due to the versatile nature of this emerald green solitaire engagement ring, our customers often purchase one to mark a special occasions and continue over years to acquire the full set.
The Emerald is the birthstone for May born babies, simple enough to wear as a treasured piece and would equally suit a modern bride looking for a pop of colour in her engagement ring.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.