Starfish Stud Earrings 9ct Gold
A pair of 9ct gold starfish stud earrings measuring 1cm. The star as well as the starfish are seen as celestial symbols.
In addition to love, the starfish also holds characteristics such as guidance, vigilance, inspiration, brilliance, and intuition.
Evocative of days spent on the beach, swimming in the sea, and exploring rock pools, the starfish earrings are an ideal gift for any fellow beach lover.
Made using the ancient lost-wax casting technique, these jewellery sculptures are an ode to life and the beauty of nature. These 9ct gold starfish earrings would make an ideal gift for birthdays, special occasions.
The starfish studs can be teamed with your favourite stud and hoop earrings for a curated ear vibe or worn solo.
The gold starfish stud earrings would make an ideal gift for birthdays, special occasions simply a treat for yourself.
- Size: The Earrings Measure 0.9cm
- Butterfly Ear Fittings
- Made from recycled gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.